To protect the safety and well-being of our employees and members and help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, all branch lobby locations will be closed until further notice, effective November 25th. We will have limited services available during this time.
The following services will be available Monday and Tuesday from 9 am to 5 pm, Wednesday, 10 am to 5 pm, Thursday and Friday, 9 am to 6 pm and Saturday 9 am to 12 pm.
- Loan closings, new accounts, account changes and coin machine access in branch by appointment only–please call a Member Service Representative at 717-264-6506, option 2 to schedule your appointment (coin machine access only available at our Chambersburg and Hanover locations).
- Drive-thru teller window access at our Chambersburg Branch.
- Night Depository Drop Box at our Greencastle and Chambersburg Branches*.
- ATM access at our Hanover Branch for deposits and withdrawals as well as access to over 30,000 plus surcharge free ATMs nationwide*.
- We will also have Member Service Representatives available at all our branch locations to take your phone calls.
We highly encourage you to conduct your banking transactions using our electronic services which are available 24/7:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking/Mobile Deposit
- Audio (telephone) Banking
- Find a surcharge-free ATM near you at www.1edcu.org/services/atm-locator
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we want to take proactive measures to protect the health and well-being of our employees, members, and the communities we serve. We will continue to monitor the situation and notify members of any changes to branch availability and limited services listed above through email and our website.
Thank you for allowing us to continue to serve you!
1st Ed Leadership