Kids are the future of 1st Ed. That’s why we’re offering ways to keep your kids motivated throughout the summer months while encouraging their commitment to save. Our Youth Savings Account is an excellent (and fun!) tool to help your kids reach their savings goals.
Ways for kids to earn & save:
- Help neighbors with odd jobs
- Do extra yard work or mow lawns
- Pull weeds or plant flowers
- Sign up for a paper route
- Babysit or take younger kids to the park
- Take care of a neighbor’s pets or mail while on they’re on vacation
- Help a neighbor or family member wash windows
- Help a busy neighborhood mom; be her “task assistant”
- Walk a neighbor’s dogs
- Hold a bake sale or lemonade stand
- Put together a garage sale
Like adults, there are unlimited ways for children to learn and save. Have fun and enjoy the summer!
Share Savings Rates
Minimum Deposit: $5.00
Share rates are set on a monthly basis.
|Info and/or Terms||APY||APR|