Neither Does SHERPA®!
The start of a busy summer travel season is underway. Booking online, making purchases and even stopping for gas can become hot targets for identity thieves. Do more to protect your information this summer by subscribing to SHERPA® Identity Protection today. SHERPA® offers peace of mind knowing your identity is intact by providing 24/7 dark web monitoring of your personal information, change of address reporting, social security number trace, and more.
By following these tips and signing up for SHERPA® today, you’ll return home rested and secure.
- When planning your trip online, be aware that pop-ups will occur during your search that may be malicious. Avoid clicking on them as they may contain malware.
- Make sure the website(s) you are booking your trip details on is secure. Look for HTTPS in their web address bar.
- Leave extra personally identifiable information at home. Only travel with the necessary payment types and identification.
- If you are connecting to public wi-fi or hot spots, DON’T! Wi-fi locations are easy targets for fraudsters. If you must use them, refrain from entering any sensitive data.
- Double check your statements. After you return home, it’s important to check your bank statements for any fraudulent charges.
SHERPA® Identity Protection can help you enjoy your vacation by monitoring your personal information while you’re away. Lucky for subscribers, SHERPA® never takes a vacation from protecting your identity.
Go ahead, sit back and relax at your favorite vacation spot. SHERPA’s got your back!