5001 Louise Drive
|I was raised in a military family but always came back to Central Pennsylvania to spend time with grandparents. I went to college at Shippensburg University, where I met my wife, and we now live in central Pennsylvania with our four beautiful children.
I enjoy building meaningful, lasting and genuine relationships with my clients in this area. I am committed to helping my clients develop strategies to protect, grow and distribute wealth over a lifetime of financial success.
Recognizing that life changes and so do our needs, I encourage and foster regular communication with my clients to ensure they are receiving the best service they deserve.
Seth M. Scott
- Personal Financial Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Business Succession Strategies
- Key Employee Retention Services
- Investment Services
- College Funding
- Risk Management Strategies
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Managing Associate
- Series 65 Registration
- FINRA Series 6 registration, Investment Company/Products/Variable Contracts
- Series 63 Registration, Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- B.S.- Communication Studies, Shippensburg University
- Married to wife, Patty, since 2008
- Has 4 sons, Ezechial, Elijah, Luke & Noah
- Enjoys spending time with family, watching professional sports and meeting new people
- Played basketball in college and still enjoys playing in local rec and church leagues
Seth M. Scott is a registered representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services LLC, Member SIPC.
5001 Louise Drive, Suite 300, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055. 717-791-3300.
NOT NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee.
*Do not send any confidential information by e-mail.