Become a Select Employee Group (SEG)
As an employer, you’re always looking for new ways to improve your employees’ lives with benefits that extend beyond the workplace. One major resource that you can offer is a financial wellness program! More than 80% of employers find that offering financial wellness programs results in more satisfied, productive, and loyal employees.* With our FREE Employee Benefits Program you can help your employees achieve a state of financial wellness.
What is a Select Employee Group?
We are proud to work with a variety of school districts, partner companies, and community organizations in Pennsylvania to offer membership at 1st Ed! Employees of these groups and their immediate family are eligible for membership at the credit union.
Some of the organizations we partner with include:
- Local schools (including districts in Adams, Cumberland, Franklin, Fulton, and York Counties)
- Global Data Consultants
- Cumberland Valley Business Alliance (CVBA)
- Leadership Franklin County
- The Butcher Shoppe
- Sunnyway Foods
- Chambersburg Area Council for the Arts
- Community groups (including Alumni Associations, scouting groups, homeowner associations, and more)
Who is 1st Ed Credit Union?
Founded in 1938, 1st Ed Credit Union (formerly Franklin County Teachers Credit Union) is a full-service financial institution serving southern Pennsylvania. We strive to provide our members with quality and diverse services, as well as personal attention to their financial needs. As a member-owned, not-for-profit organization our earnings are returned to our members in the form of lower loan rates, higher interest on deposits, and lower fees. Both you and your employees will benefit from the credit union’s “people helping people” philosophy; find out why it makes sense to belong!
Benefits to Your Employees:
- Competitive rates on loans and deposit accounts
- Local and personal customer service
- Fee-free checking with no minimum balance and free debit card
- Access to over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, plus CO-OP Shared Branching
- Convenient digital services for 24/7 account access, including mobile deposit and Bill Pay
- Credit and debit rewards program
- Branches in Chambersburg, Greencastle, and Hanover, PA
- And more!
Ready to get started?