1st Ed has a flexible, free Checking Account to meet your daily transaction needs. You’ll save time and money, and enjoy numerous benefits:
- Visa Debit Card
- CO-OP and STAR ATM networks for nationwide access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Online Banking
- Bill Payer
- Mobile Banking
The account also earns dividends when you maintain $100. Because your needs vary, additional benefits include:
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited check writing
- 1st Ed Rewards Points with your Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection from your Savings, Money Market, and Home Equity Line of Credit.
- 24/7 access – monitor transactions, make transfers, and re-order checks online.
*APY indicates Annual Percentage Yield. APR indicates Annual Percentage Rate. Dividends on share accounts are paid out of current earnings and by Federal Regulation cannot be guaranteed. The stated regular and other share rates were paid the preceding month/quarter based upon earnings and cannot be guaranteed for this month. Contact any employee for information on applicable fees and terms. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
|Info and/or Terms||APY||APR|
|Checking ($100 Min.)||0.05%||0.05%|
It’s easy and convenient:Open Your Checking Today!