1st Ed has a flexible, free Checking Account to meet your daily transaction needs. You’ll save time and money, and enjoy numerous benefits:
- Visa Debit Card
- Access to over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Online Banking
- Bill Payer
- Mobile Banking
The account also earns dividends when you maintain $100. Because your needs vary, additional benefits include:
- No minimum balance requirement
- Unlimited check writing
- 1st Ed Rewards Points with your Visa Debit Card
- Overdraft Protection from your Savings, Money Market, and Home Equity Line of Credit.
- 24/7 access – monitor transactions, make transfers, and re-order checks online.
*APY indicates Annual Percentage Yield. Contact any employee for information on applicable fees and terms. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
|Info and/or Terms||Interest Rate||APY|
|Checking ($100 Min.)||0.05%||0.050%|
It’s easy and convenient:Open Your Checking Today!
You must be at least 18 years old to open a checking account without a joint account holder.