Go Mobile Anytime
With your favorite mobile device, you can:
- Check Balances
- Review Transaction Histories
- Transfer Between Your Accounts
- Deposit Checks*
- Make Loan Payments
- Make Bill Payments with Bill Pay
Have questions about mobile banking? Check out our Online Banking FAQs.
Mobile Banking is free to all members, though normal usage charges from your carrier apply.
For our 24/7 members, there’s no need to travel to make a deposit. Simply use your mobile device to deposit checks electronically by capturing the check’s image. Take a picture of the front and back of your check, then one click sends us your deposit.
- Save Time – no need to visit a branch or ATM
- Convenient – deposits can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Versatile – send your check deposit from anywhere
- Secure – added safety features ensure your information stays private
To participate, members must have a valid e-mail address, be enrolled in E-Statements and have accounts in good standing with no restrictions or negative balances.
*Maximum mobile deposit daily limit is $3,000 and/or 5 checks. Maximum mobile deposit monthly limit is $5,000 and/or 10 checks. If under age 18, mobile deposit daily limits are as follows: $50 personal checks, $250 payroll checks/or 1 check. If under age 18, maximum mobile deposit monthly limit is $500 and/or 5 checks. Funds from Mobile Deposits will be placed on hold until the check is reviewed for accuracy. Unless you are notified by 1st Ed of an extended hold, your funds should be available the next business day. Save your check for at least thirty days after the deposit is made.
Free Mobile App