A Share Savings is your primary account at 1st Ed Credit Union. Just $5.00 is required to keep your membership open and active. It also gives you full access to all the benefits of membership, making you part-owner of the credit union.
- Earns interest with just $5.00
- Transfer to other accounts*
- Use as overdraft protection linked to your Checking*
- Take advantage of Payroll Deduction or Direct Deposit to help you save
- Establish automatic transfers to reach a savings goal or make payments*
Reap all the benefits membership at 1st Ed has to offer:Open Your Membership Today!
Share Savings Rates
Minimum Deposit: $5.00
Share rates are set on a monthly basis.
*APY indicates Annual Percentage Yield. APR indicates Annual Percentage Rate. Contact any employee for information on applicable fees and terms. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
|Info and/or Terms||APY||APR|
Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government by National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency.