Buy Your Dream Car
Need a new car? We can make it happen with our affordable vehicle loans. At 1st Ed Credit Union, we offer excellent rates to keep your payments manageable. We can also pre-approve you for a loan before you go car shopping. You’ll save time and negotiate a better deal – just like a cash buyer.
- Save with competitive rates
- No down payment required
- Get pre-approved for the loan for bargaining power
- Apply online, in person, by phone, or fax
- Make convenient payments online
- Have loan security with GAP Plus & 1st Ed Credit Union’s Protection Plus
It Pays To Compare
A loan from 1st Ed almost always cost less than the competitors’. You’ll save with reasonable rates and terms. When reviewing your loan options, consider the money-saving features we offer at 1st Ed:
- No prepayment penalties
- No application fees
- Simple interest – you only pay interest for the time you borrow the money
New Or Used Autos / Cars / Trucks / Motorcycles
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR and loan approval based on creditworthiness, loan term, and age of collateral.
|Info and/or Terms||APR|
|Up to 36 mos.||as low as||1.99%|
|37 - 60 mos.||as low as||2.25%|
|61 - 72 mos.||as low as||2.75%|
Click here 24 hours a day to start your application. You can also call 717-264-6506 (option 2) for a representative to take your application by phone.
Items needed when applying for:
A new Automobile, Motorcycle or Recreational Vehicle Loan:
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Current Pay Stub
A used Automobile, Motorcycle or Recreational Vehicle Loan:
- Copy of certificate of title with vehicle identification number and proof that the vehicle is not a salvage/reconstructed vehicle
If your loan is approved prior to funds being disbursed, an insurance binder with the appropriate coverage showing 1st Ed Credit Union as lien holder will be required.