Buy Your Dream Car
Need a new car? We can make it happen with our affordable vehicle loans. At 1st Ed Credit Union, we offer excellent rates to keep your payments manageable. We can also pre-approve you for a loan before you go car shopping. You’ll save time and negotiate a better deal – just like a cash buyer.
- Save with competitive rates
- No down payment required
- Get pre-approved for the loan for bargaining power
- Apply online, in person, by phone, or fax
- Make convenient payments online
- Have loan security with GAP Plus & 1st Ed Credit Union’s Protection Plus
- Get your dream car at a lower cost through Enterprise Car Sales
It Pays To Compare
A loan from 1st Ed almost always cost less than the competitors’. You’ll save with reasonable rates and terms. When reviewing your loan options, consider the money-saving features we offer at 1st Ed:
- No prepayment penalties
- No application fees
- Simple interest – you only pay interest for the time you borrow the money
This unique service will help you through all the details.
New Or Used Autos / Cars / Trucks / Motorcycles
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APR may vary based on creditworthiness, loan amount, combined Loan to Value (LTV), loan term and security offered. Your interest rate will be based on your credit history and current credit report as well as age of the collateral.
|Info and/or Terms||APR|
|Up to 36 mos.||as low as||1.99%|
|37 - 60 mos.||as low as||2.25%|
|61 - 72 mos.||as low as||2.75%|
Click here 24 hours a day to start your application. You can also fax your application to 717-264-1441 or call 717-264-6506 (option 2) for a representative to take your application by phone.
Items needed when applying for:
A new Automobile, Motorcycle or Recreational Vehicle Loan:
- Purchase and Sales Agreement
- Current Pay Stub
A used Automobile, Motorcycle or Recreational Vehicle Loan:
- Copy of certificate of title with vehicle identification number and proof that the vehicle is not a salvage/reconstructed vehicle
If your loan is approved prior to funds being disbursed, an insurance binder with the appropriate coverage showing 1st Ed Credit Union as lien holder will be required.