When Federal aid just isn’t enough, we’re here to help!
The cost of college continues to rise, forcing many students and families to resort to higher-cost private student loans to fill funding gaps. As a not-for-profit lender, 1st Ed Credit Union has a unique ability to help members and families by offering our Student Choice private lending solution that features:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Lower interest rates
- Simple one-time online application
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
For more information and to apply online visit our Student Choice website.
Still have questions? Here are some Student Choice FAQs
Visit iGrad for all your financial education needs
*Subject to qualification and annual credit review.