Are you overpaying for monthly services?
It’s time to schedule a Bill-Haggle Day. This is one day that you set aside to contact all of the companies that you pay monthly, quarterly, or yearly and negotiate your payments with them. You can even arrange a deal with your utility and electric company for a smaller monthly charge.
Follow these simple steps to help you work through your own Bill-Haggle Day:
Before you start calling companies and asking for lower rates:
- Check out what the competition has to offer.
- See what your current provider offers new customers.
- Tell them what your budget allows you to pay monthly
Start out your conversation on the right foot:
- Yelling and screaming will get you nowhere when it comes to negotiating lower payments.
- When you’re friendly to a representative, they are more likely to pay it forward by helping you get a lower rate.
- Once you build a positive relationship, they are more likely to include you on future deals with their company.
If your provider can’t get you a better deal:
- Make the switch to one of the companies you researched that offers a better deal.
- Downgrade equipment or services to lower your payment.
- If it’s a service you can live without, cancel it.
What are you waiting for? Plan your Bill-Haggle Day today and watch your savings grow.