Temperatures are heating up, and the sun may not be the only thing making you sweat this summer. Are you worried about how you’ll pay for college this fall? Relax – 1st Ed can help you beat the heat when it comes to finding a student loan. Once you’ve exhausted options for scholarships, grants, and federal aid, a private student loan from your credit union could help fill the remaining gaps in funding your education.
Grab a refreshing drink and your favorite pool float, and check out these benefits:
- Competitive interest rates – Check them out!
- Loan limit up to $30,000
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- A relationship with a local, not-for-profit lender you can trust
Don’t let the stress of paying for college burn you up – your credit union has a cool solution!Click Here to Learn More and Apply!